Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Salary: $16.50 to $18.50 / hour
Part-time position! 3 days a week, requiring 24 hr min work per week.
Leckie Studio Architecture + Design is hiring for a part-time, 3 days a week, requiring 24 hours of work per week. Position available immediately.
We are an interdisciplinary design studio based in Vancouver, Canada. The studio was founded in 2015 by principal architect Michael Leckie. We engage in the practice of design across a variety of scales and media – including architecture, interiors, installations, and product design. Committed to a rigorous process of discovery, the core of the practice relies on a deeply-rooted fascination with the act of making.
• Completion of secondary education (high school)
• Some post-secondary education preferred
• 1 – 2 years of office and administrative experience
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to communicate effectively with people
• Strong organizational skills and highly motivated with the ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong computer skills, (all MS Office products a must)
• Ability to function in an organized yet unstructured environment. Must work well independently, as well as part of a team
• Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and deal with issues where necessary
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite heavily considered
• Must have a valid drivers licence and feel comfortable driving around the city to run errands
• Answer phone calls on a multi-line phone system
• Greeting visitors at the front desk by welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying.
• Organize courier deliveries
• Process the daily mail to go out and receive / sort mail
• Organize and facilitate studio events and weekly office catering
• Help facilitate general client gifts / holiday gifts
• Run company’s errands to bank, post office, Costco and office supply store
• Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies, office snacks and placing orders for replenishment is needed
• Other duties as assigned by the Office Manager and Studio Principal
• Assist studio Principal with day to day tasks
If you are driven for success and feel you can add to our team, please submit your resume along with a cover letter stating your salary expectations by email to email@example.com Please make sure the subject line reads: ” Administrative Assistant Position“